For the best pest control treatment, call an experienced and professional pest control company that knows pests. Often, homeowners or business owners will try to exterminate pests on their own without knowing what to do. Whilst this might be the cheaper option, it surely does not provide satisfactory results.
At VIP Pest Control, we offer affordable pest control services. Our efficient, reasonably priced and high-quality pest control treatment offerings are available to both commercial and residential properties. Out of the many pest control companies in Melbourne, we strive to be the best pest control company in Victoria. Our services and response times are fast, allowing us to effectively treat your pest concern quickly, giving you peace of mind that your property is pest free.
Here are a few responses to frequently asked questions to help you prepare for the services provided by a pest control company.
How Do You Do Pest Control?
We recommend that you hire a professional company that has knowledge about pests, the environment and the treatment options available. Most people think that any supermarket branded treatment product will suffice. However, this is not the case. Professional pest controllers have practical experience and know exactly how to deal with all types of pests in a quick, effective and accurate manner.
What to Do Before The Exterminator Comes?
It is crucial that you understand exactly what pest control treatment you require and the location of the treatment. This is to ensure that the pest controller can isolate areas that are of limited, or no, concern. If you are unsure about the location of the pest, the pest controller will usually treat the entire area.
In addition, you should also be prepared to provide some information to the pest controller so that they can understand the issue. This might include:
- The date you first saw the pest.
- The extent of any damage to the property or health effects on loved one or pets.
- Possible contributing factors causing the pest to migrate or populate.
- Locations where you have sighted the pest.
How to Prepare For the Exterminator?
Preparing is simple. We ask that you complete the following tasks:
- Clean your property and remove obstacles so that the pest controller can access every part of the home or business.
- Have pets and loved ones out of the property so that there is no interference with the treatment products.
- Ensure that you have no items in the property that might react to the treatment products.
What to Do When Pest Control Comes?
When the pest controller arrives, make sure that you explain all the details. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. The more information you provide, the more equipped the pest controller will be to eradicate the pest from your property. We strive to think critically about the matter so that we cover all variables that contribute to the population and migration of the pest.
What to Do After Pest Control Sprays?
After the pest controller has applied their treatment products, it is important that you follow any instructions given. This might include the following:
- Avoid any areas where treatment has been applied.
- Caution pets and loved ones so that they do not interfere with the treatment process.
- Do not clean the area immediately, should you sight any marks. This might remove the treatment product.
- Do not apply any other products in addition to the pest controller’s treatment.
- Follow any other advice provided by the technician.
Household Pest Control
Pest control should be a part of your routine maintenance regime. Whilst we all hope that no pests disturb us, unfortunately they are everywhere. To keep pests out of your way, be sure to schedule a professional pest controller. If you are unsure about the frequency of visits, a pest controller will be happy to devise a schedule based on their assessment of your property and the surrounding environment.
VIP Pest Control operates throughout Victoria and has been assisting home owners and business owners for over 40 years with leading pest control treatment tailored to their needs. Book you next consultation with an experienced and professional technician at VIP Pest Control. Call 1800 198 041 today to discuss your pest control needs or visit a local branch.