Termite Reticulation System
We offer state of the art pest prevention systems for all homes, allowing residential properties to remain protected against the invasion of termites. Whether you are in the process of building a new home, or in some cases, live in a high risk area; our experienced and qualified technicians are able to install a Plasmite Termite Reticulation system around your premises.
We also work with many top Australian builders to ensure that effective termite reticulation systems are correctly installed on properties during the construction process, to allow for the highest level of protection against termites.
What is Termite Reticulation System?
A termite reticulation system can be installed during the construction of a home, or after it is built. Essentially, a chemical barrier is installed around the perimeter of the property via an underground network of pipes, creating a secure shield against termites.
It is recommended that the pipes are then topped up every three to five years by a VIP Pest Control technician in order to maintain the efficiency of the reticulation system.
Advantages of Termite Reticulation System
There are a number of advantages to installing the Plasmite Termite Reticulation System on your property:
- The interior of your home is not exposed to the pest control materials, as they are applied around the perimeter of your property. This protects your family, pets, and interior surfaces.
- You do not need to be home during the follow-up visits by technicians, as all maintenance takes place outside of your home.
- There is no need to rearrange furniture or undertake a big cleanup before or after the install and follow up visits.
- There is minimal exposure to ultraviolet light, which allows for the maintenance of the effectiveness of the pest control materials.
- Very similar in terms of cost in comparison to regular pest control treatments.
If you would like more information regarding our termite reticulation systems, feel free to contact us today. Our friendly team of staff will be happy to assist.