Pre-Purchase Pest Inspections
Purchasing a home is for most people a huge decision and can be quite a stressful time. Finding termites or termite damage in the home you have just purchased can shatter your dreams in seconds.
A pre purchase timber pest inspection prior to purchase is a wise decision.
As our name suggests we value our customers and treat them like VIP’s; we offer a full service model to all our customers.
To choose a competent and professional timber pest inspection company, you should look for the following:
- Try and select a member of the Australian Pest Managers Association as they are governed by the association’s ethical standards.
- Ensure that the company is fully insured and are accredited timber pest inspectors.
- Choose a company with many years experience in both termite and pest control.
- Ensure the inspection will be carried out to Australian Standards 4349.3 and a report to that standard is issued.
- An inspection of an average house with a sub floor and roof void, should take on average around 2 hours to complete. Ask the company how long they will take to conduct these inspections.
VIP Pest Control ticks all of the boxes above.
We use the latest inspection equipment which can include our thermal imaging camera and Termatrac microwave.