Rodent Control Melbourne & Bendigo
Rodents are a term for a group of creatures that consists of rats and mice. Rodents are the largest group of mammals on the planet and are remarkable in that they can live in almost any environment and climate. You can find them anywhere from deserts to swamps and tropical rainforests.
Every now and then you might find them indoors, looking for food, water, and shelter inside a building. Being nocturnal creatures, they can be quite evasive as they don’t usually make an appearance in broad daylight when most people are up and about. Rather they tend to hunt and gather during the night.
Signs of Mice in Your Home
Signs that you might have rodents in your home, and may need rodent removal in Melbourne, or mouse removal in Melbourne, include:
- Sounds – Though often not visible, if rats and mice are in a building, they can be heard clawing and scratching in roof voids, wall cavities, and subfloor areas.
- Droppings – A big sign of rodents in your property is their droppings. These can appear anywhere and are usually one of the first signs that people come across that indicate to them that there might be a rat or mice around.
- Tracks – Dusty areas of your property can be beneficial in detecting rodents. They will leave tracks when they cross covered areas.
How to Prevent Mice from Entering Your Home
There are some things you can do to prevent rodents from entering your home/house:
- Make certain that all food matter is sealed in airtight containers and that nothing edible is left out to attract rodents.
- Dispose of food waste in a timely manner, not leaving any leftovers lying around. It is good to give your floors a sweep or quick vacuum after consuming a meal.
- Prevent the number of potential entry points by installing door seals on the bottom of exterior doors.
- Seal any cracks and holes outside your property that rodents may be able to enter from.
How to Get Rid of Rodents, Rats & Mice?
At VIP Pest Control, we offer high quality Rodent Pest Control in Melbourne and Bendigo. With many years undertaking rat pest control in Melbourne and Bendigo as well as mice pest control in Melbourne and Bendigo, we have created advanced methods of treatment to handle any situation effectively.
Call us today for a chat 1800 198 041 and speak with one of our friendly team members who can answer any questions you may have, give you a free quote and arrange the treatment suited to your situation.
How To Free Your Home From A Rat Infestation?
At VIP Pest Control, we offer reliable and safe rodent control services to free your home from a rat infestation. With over 40 years’ industry experience, we have developed advanced treatment methods to make your property rodent-free for a guaranteed period.
If you want to rid your home of rats, book a rodent inspection with us and let the professionals take care of your infestation. Our expert team will inspect your home and provide the best solution for your needs, so you can recover your rat-free life!
What Will Keep Rodents Away?
If you want to keep rodents away from your property, there are several measures you can take. The most effective way to protect your home or business from an invasion is by keeping it clean.
By clearing clutter, sealing food, removing rubbish and using disinfectants regularly, rodents are likely to stay away. But, if your property has already been invaded, you can try using adhesive tapes, glue boards and pheromone traps or applying heat to the infested areas.
If you are still unable to remove the rodents or keep them away, VIP Pest Control can help. We offer efficient rodent removal services to treat and eradicate the pests from your property for good.
How To Recognize A Rodent Infestation?
You may have a rodent infestation at your property if you notice any of these signs:
- Black pellet-shaped droppings on kitchen counters and around feeding areas
- Gnawing holes in ceilings, walls and subfloors or behind cupboards
- Burrows beside buildings, walls, fences, rubbish, gardens or woodpiles
- Scratching sounds in roof voids, wall cavities and subfloors
- Rat or mice nests found in roof voids, basements, closets and garages
- Tracks found in dusty areas around your property
- Runways in grass or dirt beside buildings or fences
- Urine stains found inside your property
- Grease marks where rodents have come into contact with holes or walls
- Musky odours or rodent urine smell in rooms
- Partially consumed food found in cupboards and around feeding areas
- Dead or live rodents found in and around your property
If you suspect rodents are active in your property, we can help. At VIP Pest Control, we provide reliable, safe and affordable rodent control services to homes and businesses across Melbourne and Bendigo. Contact us today for a free quote or to arrange an inspection or treatment.
Why Choose Us for Rodents, Rats & Mice Removal in Melbourne or Bendigo?
- Environmentally friendly rodent pest control services
- Highly trained and fully accredited pest control professionals
- Efficient and reasonably priced high-quality rodent control services
- Over 40 Years of industry experience
How do you know if you have a rodent infestation?
Rodent droppings, urine odours, paw tracks, gnawed holes and nests are common signs of a rodent infestation. Our pest controllers are experienced with rodent infestation indicators and can easily locate nesting grounds for targeted and effective rodent control treatment.
Can pest control get rid of rats?
Yes! We don’t like rats too and our pest control treatment can remove rats with ease. We first inspect your property to locate potential entry points and nesting areas. We then carefully apply treatment products in strategic areas for effective results. We conduct follow up visitations to assess progress and make slight modifications to treatment application where required.
How do I get rid of mice in my roof?
Mice crawl anywhere! Your roof is a nice nesting place because it is well-ventilated, and the temperature is ideal. To keep mice out, ensure your roof space is clear, sealed and treated for pests. Once you have completed your steps, no mice will play.
How much does rodent control cost?
Rodent control costs between $200 and $500 depending on the size of the property, the property’s age and the size of the rodent infestation at your property. If there are rodent burrows outside of your property, you might need to consult with your neighbours or local authorities for a contribution towards the cost.
How do you deal with a rodent infestation?
We are experienced in dealing with rodent infestations. We first inspect your property to locate potential entry points and nesting areas. We then carefully apply treatment products in strategic areas for effective results. We conduct follow up visitations to assess progress and make slight modifications to treatment application where required.
Is your staff a certified rodent pest controller?
Our staff are certified and qualified rodent pest controllers who understand rodents and have the skills, equipment and treatment products to provide effective relief. With knowledge of how rodents live and operate this helps our pest controllers identify burrows, crawling paths and areas of play for targeted treatment.
Do you provide rodent pest control service on weekends?
We can schedule a weekend visitation if that suits your timetable. We understand you might be busy during the working week with work, family and social commitments. Advise us of your preferences, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Do you have experienced mice control staff?
Mice are annoying creatures and require targeted treatment for best results. Our mice control staff know how mice live and operate and this helps them provide effective treatment without unnecessary cost and delay.
After booking for an order, how much time will you take to come and start the rodent pest control service?
We can attend your property the same day (if you call in the morning), next day or at any time that is convenient to you. We have a strong and large fleet of pest controllers who are ready, willing and equipped to rid your property of nasty rodents.